Skinny Samoa Cookie Frappucino Recipe
1 cup strong-brewed coffee, cooled
1 cup almond milk
3 oz dark chocolate, melted
2 tsp raw honey
2 cup ice
1 tbsp shredded coconut, toasted and separated into 1/2 tsp amounts
1/2 cup canned coconut milk, whipped
1 tbsp caramel
- Combine the coffee, almond milk, melted chocolate, honey, ice and 1/2 tsp coconut in a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until all ice chunks have been completely broken up.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Top with coconut cream, caramel, remaining coconut flakes and chocolate shavings.
Spiked Thai Iced Coffee Recipe
strong black regular ground coffee, enough to brew 4 cups
4 tablespoons sugar
4 tablespoons heavy cream
2 teaspoons ground cardamom
1 teaspoon almond extract (for NON-alcoholic)
3 ounces Amaretto (for Cocktail version)
- Add the cardamom to the ground coffee. Brew the coffee according to makers instructions
- Pour the coffee into a pitcher or large glass. Add the sugar and Amaretto (or almond extract), and stir to combine.
- Fill four 12 ounce glasses with crushed ice. Pour the coffee into each glass and top each with 1 tablespoon of cream.
Copycat Mocha Frappe Recipe
2 cups cold coffee, frozen into cubes
2 cups almond milk
scant 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
scant 1/4 cup sugar
Whipped cream, for garnish
Extra chocolate syrup, for garnish
Chocolate bar, shaved, for garnish
- Brew coffee and let cool to almost room temperature.
- Carefully pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Add frozen coffee cubes, almond milk, chocolate syrup and sugar to blender.
- Blend until desired texture is reached.
- Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and shaved chocolate if you’d like.
Iced Mint Mocha Recipe
2 tbsps chocolate syrup
8 ounces cold coffee
1/2 cup milk (your choice)
10 mint leaves
2 scoops/handfuls crushed ice
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Begin blending on low variable speed and increase to medium speed.
- Blend until ice has been fully broken down and blended.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top with additional chocolate syrup (optionally) or whipped cream.