– Store bulbs in a cool, dark place, but not in the fridge.
– Use within several weeks.
– Avoid storing in plastic bags.
– Do not store next to ginger, as ginger dehydrates garlic.
– Keep them in a paper bag for up to 1 week in the fridge.
– Wash, then store in a plastic bag for 3–5 days in the fridge.
– Store unripe fruit at room temperature.
– Once ripe, refrigerate in a plastic bag for up to 4 weeks.
– Use golden kiwifruit within 2 weeks of ripening.
– Refrigerate apples that are older than 7 days in a plastic bag.
– Use within 3 weeks.
– Refrigerate up to 2 weeks unwrapped.
Best ways to store your fruit and vegetable