Chocolate S'mores Cookie Sandwiches Recipe
Chocolate S’mores Cookie Sandwiches Recipe
– 175 gram wholemeal flour, plus extra for dusting
– 150 gram unsalted butter, chilled
– 200 gram plain chocolate
– sunflower oil, for oiling
– Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Lightly oil two baking sheets. Mix the flour, baking powder, oats and sugar together in a bowl. Cut the butter into pieces and rub it in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the egg yolks and press the dough together to make a ball.
– Knead the dough on a lightly floured work surface, then roll it out thinly. Stamp out 6-cm/2 ½ inch rounds and transfer to the prepared sheets. Re roll the trimmings until you have 36 rounds. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
– Break the chocolate into 18 pieces and add a piece to 18 hot cookies and a marshmallow to the remaining 18 cookies. Leave to stand for 1-2 minutes, then sandwich the cookies together in pairs with the marshmallows in the centre and the chocolate on top. Serve these chocolate s’mores cookie sandwiches warm or cold.
Tip: Place s’mores into a preheated oven at 350°F/180°C for 5 minutes to melt the chocolate and marshmallows.
Tags Best Cookie Recipes easy-to-follow recipes S'mores recipe
Heavenly Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Ingredients: (Makes 24) – 2 cups old-fashioned oats – 1 cup …