Gluten Free Nutella Brownies Recipe
Ingredients: (Serves 6)
For Nutella Brownies:
– ¼ cup hazelnut flour
– ¼ cup almond flour
– ⅓ cup granulated sugar
– ⅓ cup brown sugar
– ¼ cup cocoa powder
– 100 grams (3.5 oz) Nutella
– ¼ tsp espresso powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– White chocolate, melted
– Red fondant flowers
– In a mixing bowl, add Nutella, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and mix them together.
– In a separate bowl, whisk together the hazelnut flour, almond flour, cocoa powder and espresso powder.
– Dump this dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix until there are no lumps.
– Pour this batter into a circular cake pan (Dimensions: 8×3). Bake at 350˚F/180˚C for 23 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out with a few sticky crumbs. If it comes out clean, you have over-baked them a bit but they will still taste great!
– Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
– When the brownies have cooled down, cut them into 6 triangles.
– Drizzle some melted white chocolate on top of each slice. Stick a few fondant flowers randomly.
– Serve it immediately
– Replace the hazelnut flour and almond flour for ½ cup gluten free flour, if desired.