3 incredibly tasty smoothies you should try
Enjoying a smoothie is the easiest way to get fiber, minerals and vitamins. 3 below recipes are made from simple ingredients. They help you create incredibly tasty smoothies. These smoothies will promote healthy digestion and support weight loss. You actually should try them!
Berry Sunrise Smoothie
– 200 gram frozen mixed berries
– Roughly chop the banana and the tofu into smaller pieces.
– Place all of the ingredients in a blender on high speed and then process until smooth (You can use a hand-held blender). Let the smoothie settle for a few seconds and then process again to fully blend.
– Serve the smoothie immediately.
Tip: Using apple juice or pineapple juice instead of orange juice for a change of flavor.
– 1 banana, peeled, roughly chopped
– Cut the zest from the orange and finely shred and reserve a little of it, discard the rest. Remove the pips and most of the pith and discard them. Roughly chop the flesh and put it and the cranberries in a blender, then whizz.
– Add the banana and yogurt and whizz again, until smooth.
– Pour into a glass, sprinkle with the shredded orange zest and serve.
Peachy Pineapple Smoothie
1 cup frozen sliced peaches
½ cup frozen chopped pineapple
1 small frozen banana, peeled and sliced
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt, plain
1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
– Place the peaches, pineapple, banana and almond milk in a blender and blend smooth.
– Add the yogurt, flaxseed and lemon juice. On high speed, blend all seven ingredients for 45 to 60 seconds until smooth.
– Pour your peachy pineapple smoothie into two glasses and serve cold.
– Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.