Love Chia Seed? You should try 3 these speedy recipes
Ingredients (Serves 2):
– ¾ cup freshly pressed orange juice
– 2 to 3 tablespoons raw organic honey (or maple syrup)
– 1 ripe avocado
– ½ cup raw cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon ground chia seeds
– Orange zest and cocoa nibs for topping
– Use a blender (or food processor) to combine orange juice, honey, avocado, cocoa and chia seeds. Blend until smooth and silky — you may need to stop the blender and mix with a spoon from time to time, to help the blending process.
– Divide pudding among ramekins/cups and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (this allows the chia to thicken).
– Top with orange zest before serving.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
– 1 cup frozen chopped mango
– 1 ripe banana
– 2 large handfuls of fresh baby spinach
– 1 tablespoon chia seeds
– ¾ cup / 177 ml almond milk (or any other milk of your choice)
– Combine all the ingredients in a blender, making sure that the spinach sits at the bottom (this will facilitate the blending process). Blend until smooth and creamy.
– If it’s too thick, add a bit of water (two tablespoons should be plenty).
Ingredients : (Serves 2)
– 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
– 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
– 2 tablespoons coconut milk
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or mild-tasting honey)
– ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon ground chia seeds (or whole chia seeds)
– Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and silky. You might need to stop the blender every now and then and mix with a spoon to make the blending easier.
– Divide pudding among ramekins ( or cups). Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving (this allows the chia to thicken).
– Decorate with some fresh blueberries, if desired.