Mini Summer Berries Cheesecakes Recipe
You need some ideal recipes for a summer buffet? One of the most amazing desserts I can suggest is these delightful mini summer berries cheesecakes. They should be made in advance, chilled in the fridge overnight and served the next day. This quick, easy and beautiful treat is surely perfect for any summer party.
– 85 gram digestive biscuits
– 250 gram full-fat soft cheese, at room temperature
– 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
– 115 gram small strawberries, halved
– Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with 10 paper muffin cases. Put the butter into a small saucepan and melt over a low heat. Crush the biscuits and mix with the butter in a bowl. Divide the mixture between the paper cases, pressing it level with the end of a rolling pin.
– Put the cheese and sugar into a food processor and process for a few second until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, soured cream, lemon rind and cornflour, and process for a further few seconds, Divide the mixture between the muffin cases, Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until just set but still slightly wobbly in the centre.
– Meanwhile, make the fruit topping. Hull and quarter the strawberries, Push the jam through a fine sieve to make a purée, the stir in the berries. Serve the warm cheesecakes topped with berries or leave in the tin to cool completely, then remove and chill for 1 hour (or overnight) before serving with the berries.
Tip: Add 1 tbsp grated plain chocolate to the biscuit base and 25 gram plain chocolate chips to the filling. Serve them with chocolate sauce or lemon curd, and you will have another version of these mini cheesecakes.