Easy Peach Oat Bars Recipe (Gluten Free and Vegan)
Peach Oat Bars are what you want to have for breakfast or enjoy as a healthy snack every day. They are easy to make whenever you have just a few simple ingredients such as fresh peach slices and gluten-free oats.
Ingredients (Makes 9 bars):
– 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
– ¾ cup 1:1 gluten free baking flour
– ½ cup light brown sugar
– 8 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
– 2 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
– 3 tablespoons vanilla coconut butter, melted
– Some fresh mint for garnish (Optional)
– Preheat oven to 375 degree F and place a rack in the middle of the oven.
– Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, so that the paper overhangs two sides like handles.
– In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, and salt. Pour in the melted coconut oil and mix with a fork until clumps are formed and the dry ingredients are evenly moistened.
– Set aside ½ cup of the crumble mixture. Transfer the rest of the mixture to the baking dish and then press it into an even layer. Top it with sliced peaches. Sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture evenly over the top.
– Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven: it can be served topped with ice cream immediately or drizzle with melted coconut butter and place the pan on a wire rack to cool completely, once cooled refrigerate for about 2 hours.
– Cut into 9 bars and serve.
– All purpose flour can be used instead of gluten free, if you are not looking for a gluten free version.
– Butter can be used instead of coconut oil, if you are not looking for a vegan version.