Simple Choco Lava Cake Recipe
– 200 gram Ready made dark chocolate
– 8 tbsp butter
– 1 cup All purpose flour
– 4 tbsp Caster sugar
– ½ cup, Powdered sugar
– 4 Eggs, beaten
– ½ tsp Baking soda
– 5 tbsp Milk
– Oil for greasing
– Icing sugar for dusting
– Break chocolate into small pieces and add butter.
– Melt the chocolate and butter in microwave oven or double boiler method ( keep the chocolate and butter in a bowl, place the bowl inside a pan, add water in the pan, the amount of water should cover the half portion of the bowl and stem until the chocolate melt).
– Beat the eggs and caster sugar until become creamy.
– Mix flour and baking soda and strain.
– Add sugar, milk, flour and baking soda, eggs and caster sugar and chocolate mixture.
– Beat well so that no lump , keep aside for 15 minutes.
– Grease a cake mould and pour the mixture.
– Set oven in 200 degree and bake for 10 minutes.
– Remove Choco Lava Cake from mould. Sprinkle a layer of icing sugar on the top of cake.
– Serve hot.
– You shouldn’t overbaked the cake because the core of cake would be too dry.
– Serve it with some fresh berries or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.